Monday, January 14, 2008

HELLOOOooo....!!!

Hi ALLLL!!!! hmm....so m finally here for what..I know not!! why??......Time will only say!! but for now I can only say that THANKS to my dear friend (ggrrrrrr..!!) who at gun point asked me get down to writing now...!!! So kindly bear with me.....sooner or later I and ofcourse U ALL shall know what m here for..!! ;) may be m too conscious to pen down my thoughts for now.....but u know what?? 4 lines written here and m already enjoying it....but at present my mind is a total mess..too many things going on in it....from my morning's usual quarrel with mom to my questions on life's usual yet unusual tricks that kept hovering me all my way to office (as usual) to the reliance's IPO outburst...etc etc etc!!! hmmm....so guyz catch you later when I can jott down something concrete...!!! till then stay healthy and keep smiling.....coz m here to bother you from now on ;))

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome ...... I hope the writings will be as interestings as your mails ... !!!

Gagan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.